Welcome the Service Center! Use the links below to see all the resources that are available.
The OC Survey Public Counter is located in the County Service Center (see directions & hours of operation) and performs the following services:
- Keeping and furnishing copies of surveys
- Copy maps and plats
- Receives final map submittals
- Maintains street center line tie notes
- Corner records, GPS point description
- G.L.I.S./county surveyor forms
- Digital map submissions
Public Services/Assistance Counter: (714) 967-0852
For more details on our services read the Government Code Regarding County Survey / Public Assistance.